EN | NL
Tips & Tricks
Make sure that your manuscript is 99% error-free at submission.
Everyone has a story to tell and should be able to share this with the rest of the world. Our goal is to support that. Whether it is a book, an e-book or audio book. We make it possible.
We champion authors, shaping and sharing writing that sparks thoughts, dreams, conversations and learning. We do it because books expand our imaginations and empathy, and help us make sense of different perspectives. Books have the power to bring generations and cultures together.
We work hard to find writing that entertains, educates and excites readers, inspires those that may have lapsed to pick up a book again, and encourages people to start reading. Then we work tirelessly to put those words into the hands of readers everywhere. We’re currently accepting unsolicited book proposals only for the following categories:
- Biographical (life stories, experiences, testimonials, etc )
- Academic (college and study textbooks in the areas of theology, biblical studies, etc.)
- Business (business studies, corporate guides, etc.)
- Reference (commentaries, handbooks, encyclopedias, etc.)
- Faith Resources (books and resources for pastors and ministry professionals)
Save your proposal as a Microsoft Word document (unless it contains Hebrew, Greek, or language other than English, in which case it should be saved as an Adobe PDFdocument) and send it electronically as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the appropriate category (Biographical, Academic, Business, Reference, or Faith) in the subject line. You can also send a hard copy to:
Po. Box 233
1110 AE Amsterdam
Your proposal should also include:
- the book title
- a table of contents, including a two or three sentence description of each chapter
- a brief description of the proposed book, including the unique contribution of the book and why you feel it must be published
- your intended reader
- and your vita (personal biographical sketch), including your qualifications to write the book.
The proposal should be no more than five pages. If we’re interested in reviewing more material from you, we’ll respond within six weeks.
All other unsolicited manuscripts are not accepted by Galilee Media or Galilee publishers. Please click this link for information on how to have your book published.
Thank you for your interest in publishing with Galilee Media, and Galilee Publishing.
Due to a large number of manuscripts we receive and the care we spend on the assessment, it may take some time before you receive a response from us. However, you always receive an answer. Submitted manuscripts are not returned in principle unless you enclose a return envelope with sufficient postage. We do not provide assessment reports. You can contact a script assessment agency for this. Since the mail is never completely reliable, we advise you never to send the original version of your manuscript.
“Everyone has a story to tell and should be able to share this with the rest of the world. Our goal is to support you in doing so. “
– Shakila & John